Windows Home to Pro error 0x803fa067

Anonymous
2017-12-20T15:35:48+00:00

Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"

cosa posso fare?

Grazie

I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"

what should I do?

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-02-17T17:43:32+00:00

    Hi there i am experiencing the same thing here is the screenshot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-03-07T12:01:00+00:00

    I had the same problem as well but this solved it:  http://www.lincolnitsolutions.co.uk/blog/index.php/upgrading-windows-10-home-to-windows-10-pro-error-code-0x803fa067/

    Just need to unplug network cable and the upgrade should start.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-03-13T21:38:05+00:00

    hi,

    I had the same issue me too: same solution. I switch WiFi connection off and the upgrade download has begun!

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-03-31T02:39:04+00:00

    Yes!!, the  website http://www.lincolnitsolutions.co.uk/blog/index.php/upgrading-windows-10-home-to-windows-10-pro-error-code-0x803fa067/ absolutely worked thak you i tried the key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T in the change product key after disabling the network adapter it workedand my pc upgraded to win 10 pro

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-04-08T22:21:49+00:00

    Thank you! It worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments