Windows Home to Pro error 0x803fa067

Anonymous
2017-12-20T15:35:48+00:00

Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"

cosa posso fare?

Grazie

I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"

what should I do?

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-12-20T16:34:02+00:00

    after slmgr.vbs -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx if I hit enter on my keyboard appears this message

    and if I do "slui.exe 0x2a 0xc004f069" it reports this message: Impossible to find the SKU of the products

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-20T17:52:48+00:00

    You probably probably will just have to perform a clean install of Windows 10 Pro, then enter your product key.

    	Step 1: How to download official Windows 10 ISO files 
    
    	[http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...](http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-download-official-windows-10-iso-files/35cde7ec-5b6f-481c-a02d-dadf465df326)
    
    
    
    	Step 2: How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10
    
    	[http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...](http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-do-a-clean-install-of-windows-10/aef0ae63-2117-41ee-a8ea-4a3181625b08)
    
    
    
    If there are files on the drive you want to recover, see -  How to: Perform a Custom install of Windows 10
    
    [http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...](http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-do-a-custom-installation-of-windows/38adfa8c-32f8-4354-8c53-13b5f2cf7e44)
    

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-20T17:56:28+00:00

    Thanks for anything, if so, I will do it in the next days

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-20T18:23:35+00:00

    You are welcome Fabrizio. Please keep us updated with your progress.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-02-13T17:10:25+00:00

    Had the same issue - removing it from the network before hitting start worked for me:

    http://www.lincolnitsolutions.co.uk/blog/index.php/upgrading-windows-10-home-to-windows-10-pro-error-code-0x803fa067/

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments