hi,
I had the same issue me too: same solution. I switch WiFi connection off and the upgrade download has begun!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"
cosa posso fare?
Grazie
I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"
what should I do?
Thanks
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
hi,
I had the same issue me too: same solution. I switch WiFi connection off and the upgrade download has begun!
I had the same problem as well but this solved it: http://www.lincolnitsolutions.co.uk/blog/index.php/upgrading-windows-10-home-to-windows-10-pro-error-code-0x803fa067/
Just need to unplug network cable and the upgrade should start.
Had the same issue - removing it from the network before hitting start worked for me:
You are welcome Fabrizio. Please keep us updated with your progress.