This worked for me. I unplugged the Ethernet cable and disconnected WiFi before hitting "Start" after inputting the default Windows 10 Pro key under Settings > Activation
Thank you!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"
cosa posso fare?
Grazie
I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"
what should I do?
Thanks
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This worked for me. I unplugged the Ethernet cable and disconnected WiFi before hitting "Start" after inputting the default Windows 10 Pro key under Settings > Activation
Thank you!
Hi, ![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/83f21775-a754-42e0-879c-00e71aa321b6?platform=QnAPlease i have upgrade my windows 10 home digital activated to windows 10 pro but i have always this error. can you help with this
thanks mrs
Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"
cosa posso fare?
Grazie
I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"
what should I do?
Thanks
0x803fa067