Open Start, type: CMD
Right click CMD
Click Run as administrator
At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs /dlv
Hit Enter
A dialog will pop up, take a screenshot of it then post in a reply here.
Learn how to post screenshots:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"
cosa posso fare?
Grazie
I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"
what should I do?
Thanks
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Open Start, type: CMD
Right click CMD
Click Run as administrator
At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs /dlv
Hit Enter
A dialog will pop up, take a screenshot of it then post in a reply here.
Learn how to post screenshots:
Hi Andrea Da Costa,
yes, if I go on "activation" in settings, it tells me that windows is activated with a digital license connected to my Microsoft account.
I tried to do your procedure, but now I check this other error: "it is not possible to update the windows edition. try again to update the Windows edition. 0xc03f6506"
and if I go to windows update, he tells me that the device is up to date
Is your Windows 10 Home activated?
Enter this key then restart.
YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7
then try entering your Windows 10 Pro key again.