Windows Home to Pro error 0x803fa067

Anonymous
2017-12-20T15:35:48+00:00

Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"

cosa posso fare?

Grazie

I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"

what should I do?

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-12-20T15:59:59+00:00

    Open Start, type: CMD

    Right click CMD

    Click Run as administrator

    At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs /dlv

    Hit Enter

    A dialog will pop up, take a screenshot of it then post in a reply here.

    Learn how to post screenshots:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-20T15:53:41+00:00

    Hi Andrea Da Costa,

    yes, if I go on "activation" in settings, it tells me that windows is activated with a digital license connected to my Microsoft account.

    I tried to do your procedure, but now I check this other error: "it is not possible to update the windows edition. try again to update the Windows edition. 0xc03f6506"

    and if I go to windows update, he tells me that the device is up to date

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-20T15:45:08+00:00

    Is your Windows 10 Home activated?

    Enter this key then restart.

    YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7

    then try entering your Windows 10 Pro key again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    70+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments