Windows Home to Pro error 0x803fa067

Anonymous
2017-12-20T15:35:48+00:00

Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"

cosa posso fare?

Grazie

I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"

what should I do?

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-10-08T04:40:24+00:00

    Had the same issue - removing it from the network before hitting start worked for me:

    http://www.lincolnitsolutions.co.uk/blog/index.php/upgrading-windows-10-home-to-windows-10-pro-error-code-0x803fa067/

    Thank you very much! it worked for me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-09-30T21:51:19+00:00

    Yes, Windows 10 Home is activated. I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10 pro and keep getting the error code: 0x803fa067 when I tried to change the product key.

    Windows 10 Home was an automatic upgrade from Windows 7. I have the flash drive for Windows 7. What can I do to upgrade to Windows 10 pro?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-09-15T08:13:56+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you to help me to find a solution for this question. it was great and work as you said and their is no error any more.

    This error was happened after i upgrade my win 10 home to win 10 pro, when i don'y have an activation key for my upgrade.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-09-12T08:30:05+00:00

    Please assist

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-09-06T20:43:44+00:00

    This worked for me. I unplugged the Ethernet cable and disconnected WiFi before hitting "Start" after inputting the default Windows 10 Pro key under Settings > Activation

    Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments