Windows Home to Pro error 0x803fa067

Anonymous
2017-12-20T15:35:48+00:00

Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"

cosa posso fare?

Grazie

I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"

what should I do?

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-12-20T15:53:41+00:00

    Hi Andrea Da Costa,

    yes, if I go on "activation" in settings, it tells me that windows is activated with a digital license connected to my Microsoft account.

    I tried to do your procedure, but now I check this other error: "it is not possible to update the windows edition. try again to update the Windows edition. 0xc03f6506"

    and if I go to windows update, he tells me that the device is up to date

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-05T10:14:58+00:00

    The solution is to disconnect from the internet completely, change your product key to "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" as suggested. The upgrade to Windows 10 Pro will complete.

    After completion, reboot, change the key again to the real Windows 10 Pro key.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-20T18:23:35+00:00

    You are welcome Fabrizio. Please keep us updated with your progress.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-03-31T02:39:04+00:00

    Yes!!, the  website http://www.lincolnitsolutions.co.uk/blog/index.php/upgrading-windows-10-home-to-windows-10-pro-error-code-0x803fa067/ absolutely worked thak you i tried the key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T in the change product key after disabling the network adapter it workedand my pc upgraded to win 10 pro

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-12-20T16:34:02+00:00

    after slmgr.vbs -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx if I hit enter on my keyboard appears this message

    and if I do "slui.exe 0x2a 0xc004f069" it reports this message: Impossible to find the SKU of the products

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments