Had the same issue - removing it from the network before hitting start worked for me:
Windows Home to Pro error 0x803fa067
Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"
cosa posso fare?
Grazie
I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"
what should I do?
Thanks
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2018-02-13T17:10:25+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-12-20T15:45:08+00:00 Is your Windows 10 Home activated?
Enter this key then restart.
YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7
then try entering your Windows 10 Pro key again.
-
Anonymous
2017-12-20T16:16:57+00:00 Well, everything checks out good.
Could you restart a few times then try again?
Also:
Open Start, type: CMD
Right click CMD
Click Run as administrator
At the command prompt, type the following commands:
slmgr.vbs -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (allows you to replace the current product key with the specified)
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx - represents your product key
Hit Enter on your keyboard
Exit the command prompt
Restart your computer
-
Anonymous
2018-03-07T12:01:00+00:00 I had the same problem as well but this solved it: http://www.lincolnitsolutions.co.uk/blog/index.php/upgrading-windows-10-home-to-windows-10-pro-error-code-0x803fa067/
Just need to unplug network cable and the upgrade should start.
-
Anonymous
2018-03-13T21:38:05+00:00 hi,
I had the same issue me too: same solution. I switch WiFi connection off and the upgrade download has begun!