All of this was merged whoever took the time to merge this if you could help.. Here is the briefest explanation I can think of. Which explains what I have done so far:
In mytask scheduler, when I try to open it I get a dialogue box, "The remote computer was not found" (Click ok)> I am taken to a 3 pane window, where I believe tasks should be. The middle pane says: "Reading data failed>> When I attempt to force "START" I get an error which says "Task Sched Started then stopped....." I can not access my task scheduler. I get those errors. There are Picturesof all these errors..
Services.mscshows task sched automatic but not running msconfigsame
Registry: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ScheduleIt is set to #2 (Automatic). I can do delayed, disable or auto-delayed (2,3 or 4) Should I do delayed auto?
SFC /scannow - no integrity violations
I have adjusted timezones multiple times.
The SPP-Security error which I am getting seems potentially related to software licensing and other things. My virus scanner was able to open up task scheduler. I do not recognize the highlited items. The item in RED (circle/arrow) is a program I bought and paid for. I am 100% sure uninstalled it. Is this the cause of my SPP-Security errors? I do not know, it might be. Why can I not access task scheduler to remove it?
The primary problem seems to be I can not start or enter my task scheduler. I seem to haveresidual tasks or fragments left overfrom a program I bought to help me fix my computer. I do not know if this is the cause of the SPP-Security errors or a symptom.