I'm in a country with abysmal tech support on anything. Please inform me if they can fix the issue at your end. I really need the drafts in my laptop.
Windows rollback loop
After a windows 10 update, my ASUS X55U laptop remained in a rollback loop. I have tried Bob Omb's suggestion in the Jan 16, 2018 thread by Martin Bar ie. run chkdsk c:/r/x (no bad clusters, usn journal verification) and sfc/scannow (Windows Resource Protection could not perform the required operation). I do not have a boot disc or USB
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2018-05-21T04:04:20+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-05-21T03:48:49+00:00 Not just an ASUS issue. I have a Dell. Can’t get past the blue screen loop. Inconceivable that this corporate behemoth can’t do better than this. MS help is a cruel joke. Bastards.
-
Anonymous
2018-05-21T02:50:11+00:00 RMA —- I contacted Virtual Agent on Microsoft Support’s website and asked how i could talk to MS about an issue. They asked for explanation of issue. I had to include a contact phone number. I was advised that someone from Tech Support would return my call within 30 minutes. Someone did. Tried to help and spent 15 minutes, but could never get it resolved. I am to be contacted tomorrow at noon by a supervisor since today is Sunday. Will let you know tomorrow if they could figure it out. Could it be an ASUS issue. There are several of us with this problem on the website...
-
Anonymous
2018-05-21T02:27:24+00:00 I'm having the same problem. My ASUS X455L laptop has been stuck on this Windows rollback loop since an update yesterday. I use that laptop for work and save my important drafts on it. This is very disappointing, Microsoft!
-
Anonymous
2018-05-21T01:00:50+00:00 Dang sorry thats what worked for me😢