Download link of windows 10 1703 version iso.

Anonymous
2017-11-19T08:26:37+00:00

I want to download Windows 10 1703 iso file. In Microsoft download site there is only 1709 iso file is available.Is there anyone have and cloud link please reply me.Because 1709 have plenty of error.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-10-20T13:28:42+00:00

    could you send me the link ??

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Paul Chou 1,471 Reputation points
    2018-10-20T13:37:43+00:00

    hi,

    You still want to use the outdated version of Win. 10? You get no support, etc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-10-20T20:00:37+00:00

    Hi,

    After reading all of these posts in my email, I decided to check for an alternate source of the 1703 ISO... I found one...

    It has WindowsUpdate links to most all 1703 versions... BUT... It is a .ESD file...

    https://www.itechtics.com/windows-10-version-1703-creators-update-direct-download-links-languages/

    This will need a ESD Decrypter Tool to convert to a ISO.. I use this one...

    The webpage is in Russian, so just download the "v180925" file...

    https://rg-adguard.net/decrypt-multi-release/

    I tested the ISO for "15063.0.170710-1358.rs2_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTPRO_RET_x64fre_en-us_0682223aab20ef69d84e5afac5114637d4b4e1b7" by doing a clean install, and everything was normal...

    This is a "Refresh" version of the original 15063... It appears that the install screens are a bit more informative than the original...

    I understand the issues involved with software and hardware compatibility some people have with the newer builds... I have encountered some of that myself...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-10-20T22:09:28+00:00

    Why not download an iso in the desired language?

    The iso esd versus wim is important when performing repairs.

    What issues are you having in wim format?

    There are multiple websites for free Windows iso.

    They are third party websites so watch out for tag a longs or unwanted files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments