The windows.old files seem to be backups, but not sure if they are images in a restore volume sense. One is 3gb another is 5gb in size. The folder marked Reover is EMPTY. The item windows.old is a folder. The similar item windows.wim appears to be a disk image file. One the OS versions prior Windows 10 releases I used Acronis True Image for complete backups and was quite happy. But current versions are quite anemic and often bundled as a free option with hard drives.
Arcronis Disk Director ($$) is the goto for non Windows images and multiple partitions support. But, both Arcronis versions have had issues with USB and SDHC drives as backup media.
With Windows 10 on a desktop it's been mixed results and a failed backup, not sure I trust it nowdays. Tried another popular utility Erasus Backup and found it less easy to navigate. Will give Windows 7 backup a try, it's been good too for restoring PC images in the past. I'm not sure I like the new backup in Windows 10 as I really don't understand what it's archiving, not sure it's a full image backup. Seems like they are trying to be more like OSX with the Time Machine "like" archives. Still use Disk Utility to image the Mac drives for a bootable volume backup.
Need to learn more about the UEFI Bios used in these units. My only prior experience with UEFI Bios was with a Macintosh and it made for some intersting long nights. But I do have one iMac booting multiple OS operating systems and it's a nice anything system to work with WIndows 10, OSX Serria and Linux Mint.
The 2gb memory really limits the tablet, but for grab and go, surfing, email, some paper writing and games I think it will get a lot of use for a less than $100 device. I mostly spend 70% on a phone doing some of these tasks but miss the keyboard availability. Most homework gets stored on Google but there are Apple and Microsoft cloud space options as well, just a bit easier until recently when they dropped new PC account support. Prior it was easy to get connected to Google for all devices anywhere.
Just looking to get the tablet OS current and get on with using it in the wild.