Good Morning!
Why do you not use OneDrive?
Re: My post November 11 2017, do you still think my hard drive is failing? Not doubting you, just wondering.
Re: Your post November 11 2017
First go to your computer’s OEM support site and find and download the drivers for your computer and store them on a USB stick. My computer is not a brand name product. How do I find my drivers to store
34. After the install is complete, check Device Manager. Type device in the text box above the start globe when you click it and choose Device manager from the list to find out if Win7 was able to supply the drivers you need. You should get drivers only from the maker of your computer or Intel. Its best to get all the drivers at this point. Win7 install may have installed all of them or nearly. Do NOT use any of those driver download sites. They are all bogus, have bad drivers, and install malware. Don't I need my drivers first?
Why don't you recommend taking updates? If I am following you right, you only want security updates.
I know I am bouncing around but please bare with me! I know I am going to have more questions, for sure!!!
Many Thanks!!!! CarrmasDad2