Please click that link again. Download SeaTools for Windows, install it and run all the tests. Report the results and then we can go from there.
Windows Live Mail Import Problem after Clean Install
After I did the clean install etc. and got the windows live mail ready to import my email messages from my zip stick or whatever it is called. I messed up and received email from my ISP. Can I import my old emails now, or should I remove the emails from the ISP? I do not want to mess anything up.
I want my OLD emails but I also want the new emails, can I do it? Is there another free email program that MS offers? If so will I be able to import my WLM emails to it?
Thanks! CarrmasDad2
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2017-11-08T21:36:47+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-11-09T01:27:44+00:00 Have you run chkdsk c: /r
-
Anonymous
2017-11-09T15:42:18+00:00 Please run chkdsk c: /r
- Click Start button (bottom left)
- Click Accessories
- RIGHT-click on Command Prompt
- Choose Run as administrator
- Type chkdsk c: /r into the black box
- Click Y for Yes
- Type exit
- Restart your computer and let the program run
the r parameter is the correct one to not only FIND errors but FIX them too.
It should take over an hour to run
Please provide me with a COMPLETE list of every application program installed on your computer.