Mushiiiiiisimas gracias
Intel Wireless Bluetooth not working
I started my computer today and noticed I couldn't use my bluetooth devices. When I went to the Device Manager, I noticed my Intel Wireless Bluetooth was not working properly. The error message "This device cannot start. (Code 10) STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE" displays in preferences. I've done the following already and still have the issue:
Disable and Enable the device
Check Windows update
Check device for updated driver software
Checked Intel for updated driver sofware
Run the Windows Bluetooth troubleshooter
Run the Windows Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
Uninstalled the device and driver software, rebooted and scanned for hardware changes to reinstall the device, reinstalled the driver software
I did that last one twice. The only thing I can get to happen is the device seems to cycle between "working properly" and the error message at least 20 times before finally deciding "This device cannot start. (Code 10) STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE"
Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2019-06-20T17:12:01+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-05-29T08:31:11+00:00 This worked for me too! Quite amazed by this solution, but after trying every other suggestion I found on the internet this finally did it.
-
Anonymous
2019-05-24T03:48:49+00:00 I wiped everything,still did not work.so I download some adapters.Nothing with the adapters,so I did the save power option for the quick start up on shutdown.NOTHING.Next day it work
-
Anonymous
2019-05-24T03:24:25+00:00 this last round of Windows finally pushed me to install backdoor Kali Linux on my HP Pavilion and the HP Envy os got corrupted by an explorer issue I guess....
As I once again was downloading yet another new, clean version of Windows 10 installation media I thought to myself, must have had five OS installations since 1803 release
Would definitely recommend going to Intels website to download all things Intel.....
AS i get more comfortable with Kali Linux I just might go to the darkside and leave microsoft altogether.......
Everything through the Redmond release has been a Microsoft that made me sad....
Ben with Microsoft a long time but its only fair to me to find a stable operating system with far less anxiety and countless hours trying to learn how to prevent the next creators update to run willy nilly with scissors through my HPs....
Several years later and all those original licensing authentication issues still persists....
Will always like some WIN but I'm done being my own IT guy, all the infinite ways to make my HP into a paperweight.... Microsoft should hang there heads in shame.... If I did a job that caused this much international damage, I would be jobless...
Best wishes to all, I apologize for my disheartening rant but hey, I finally delve deeper into open source everything...
Ive always wanted to play in Kali Linux and now I have my chance.
I'm greatly relieved and impressed so far in regards to Kali Linux.
In time I won't remember all this fuss...
best of luck to you all....