Right click CMD
Click Run as administrator
At the prompt, type: slmgr.vbs /dlv
Hit Enter
Take a screenshot of the resulting dialog then post in a reply here.
Learn how:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, I recently built a new computer and whenever I play pubg it constantly crashes. I have done a lot of research and tried a lot of things but still nothing works. Mainly I get crashes saying "bad module info" or "serialization error corrupt data". Sometimes it crashes in game and whenever I try to rejoin the game crashes. or sometimes it is right on boot of the game. I have tried verifying the integrity of game files, they were fine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times, I have reinstalled windows, ive uninstalled and reinstalled of my memory and graphics drivers, and I have ran full tests on my memory to see if it was faulty ram or storage. All tests and things that I have tried have came up negative and I am unsure what to do. When reading online it said it could be an issue with windows game bar, or playing windowed full screen opposed to fullscreen. I have uninstalled game bar and played both yet that has done nothing. I have heard sometimes its an issue to do with the new windows update, however when I uninstall it the game doesnt work at all and windows forces a reinstall of the update. I really dont know what is going on but it has been rather frustrating because I cannot play pubg on this new computer I built for that among other things. Please help me out here.
My specs:
CPU: i7 8700k
GPU: ASUS ROG Strix 1080 ti
MOBO: ASUS z370-e gaming
RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Right click CMD
Click Run as administrator
At the prompt, type: slmgr.vbs /dlv
Hit Enter
Take a screenshot of the resulting dialog then post in a reply here.
Learn how:
I'm wondering if you are installing the right edition.
I'm wondering if you are installing the right edition.
I installed Windows 10 final and the edition was home+pro, was I supposed to do home and pro COEM?
No, you downloaded the wrong thing. You should have downloaded the non COEM version, just 'Windows 10 Home + Pro"
OEM versions can only do clean install.