Microsoft Solitaire Collection: TriPeaks won't load - Windows 10

Anonymous
2017-03-18T07:46:21+00:00

For three days, TriPeaks won't load - "the wheels on the bus go round and round" as one expert here says :o)

When I click on the MS Solitaire Collection icon I get this:

Pyramid and all the others load OK but not TriPeaks; this is the only I play regularly (to relax!).

I searched the Community and in another thread I found one solution was check for Updates, via my account icon - but I only ever play as a Guest. ***

In another thread I found a link to run the Win10 Apps Trouble-shooter. This is what it found:

then this:

So what should I do next please? If it's the BITS help, do I type the NET etc in CMD? as an Administrator?

Hoping you can help.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-07-04T04:38:45+00:00

    "The online/cleanup-image/restorehealh option is unknown"

    Those are three separate options, so it sounds like you didn't type a space before each slash.

    It doesn't fix Solitaire though.

    A non-answer is still marked as answer but it's still a non-answer.

    I wonder if loading takes so long because it's loading advertisements from Microsoft's ad server.  But just now I tried starting Solitaire on a Windows 10 computer that never played Solitaire before, and it only took about 2 minutes to load.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-07-04T05:28:55+00:00

    The first time I saw that a 'buddy' had marked Catherine Cus FM's reply as the Answer I went into the Moderation Requests and asked for it to be unmarked as the solution didn't work for me.

    Don Varnau unmarked it. but told me that as OP I could have unmarked it.

    So when I saw your latest reply @Norman Diamond and saw yet another buddy-marked Answer, I unmarked it again.

    Unfortunately, MS has changed the process so the name of that 'buddy' is no longer shown in the history. I've just reported this in Performance Problems.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-07-04T05:59:42+00:00

    > Here's my post in Performance Issues. <

    Do any of you still have the notification email showing which buddy marked that reply as the Answer, and when? A long-shot but it's important to know who did it. Thanks.

    To any other FM buddy, if you mark a reply here as the Answer, I will make sure I retain your name before I unmark it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-07-04T06:05:43+00:00

    Suggestion to FO: none of the solutions provided by your FM's have worked for most contributors here. Wouldn't it be best if you moved this thread to the X-box forum where a Solitaire expert can resolve the problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-07-04T06:20:27+00:00

    The X-box forum already has threads where no one solved the problem.

    For those of us who don't have X-boxes, it's better for this thread to remain here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments