Microsoft Solitaire Collection: TriPeaks won't load - Windows 10

Anonymous
2017-03-18T07:46:21+00:00

For three days, TriPeaks won't load - "the wheels on the bus go round and round" as one expert here says :o)

When I click on the MS Solitaire Collection icon I get this:

Pyramid and all the others load OK but not TriPeaks; this is the only I play regularly (to relax!).

I searched the Community and in another thread I found one solution was check for Updates, via my account icon - but I only ever play as a Guest. ***

In another thread I found a link to run the Win10 Apps Trouble-shooter. This is what it found:

then this:

So what should I do next please? If it's the BITS help, do I type the NET etc in CMD? as an Administrator?

Hoping you can help.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-07-01T00:21:26+00:00

    Oh very cute, there's no longer any way to unmark a non-answer as not being an answer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-07-01T01:42:58+00:00

    Where exactly do I do this i.e."If the same issue occurs, kindly get in touch with the Microsoft Solitaire in-game experts by posting your concern on this link."

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-07-01T01:47:34+00:00

    In Catherine Cus's non-answer, the word "link" is a link, so you can click on that word and go to the Xbox site -- where lots of other people report problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working, and no one has an answer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-07-01T03:14:21+00:00

    Thanks Catherine.  I expected that links usually show in blue.  This one didn't.  Found it now but have decided not to take this problem any further at the moment.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-07-04T03:42:25+00:00

    I followed the instructions above and this is the results:

    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

    Version: 10.0.14393.0

    Error: 87

    The online/cleanup-image/restorehealh option is unknown.

    For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.

    The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

    C:\Windows\system32>

    Any suggestions?

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments