thanks, but this did not work for me.
Microsoft Solitaire Collection: TriPeaks won't load - Windows 10
For three days, TriPeaks won't load - "the wheels on the bus go round and round" as one expert here says :o)
When I click on the MS Solitaire Collection icon I get this:
Pyramid and all the others load OK but not TriPeaks; this is the only I play regularly (to relax!).
I searched the Community and in another thread I found one solution was check for Updates, via my account icon - but I only ever play as a Guest. ***
In another thread I found a link to run the Win10 Apps Trouble-shooter. This is what it found:
then this:
So what should I do next please? If it's the BITS help, do I type the NET etc in CMD? as an Administrator?
Hoping you can help.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2017-07-22T04:54:45+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-08-12T00:26:04+00:00 Didn't work for me either.
I've tried all I feel at all comfortable with trying - I don't see well enough for this to be easy, and I'm not going to do a full re-install just for a few games. But the problem for me began with a Windows 10 update on August 11th, since which time I can't even get past the blue opening page; nothing I've seen here gives me any confidence at all that Microsoft as yet understands what they've managed to get wrong, and until they can do that there's no chance of them putting it right.
-
Anonymous
2017-09-05T17:08:38+00:00 Anybody got anything else, this didn't work for me
-
Anonymous
2017-09-05T23:58:18+00:00 Gave up after trying most of the suggestions then tried to load yesterday after several weeks and what do you know it loaded!
-
Anonymous
2017-09-06T00:38:20+00:00 Thanks Christine. Maybe I just have to wait for a couple of weeks. I tried all the suggestions and nothing wants to work. Thanks for letting me know.
Gary