Microsoft Solitaire Collection: TriPeaks won't load - Windows 10

Anonymous
2017-03-18T07:46:21+00:00

For three days, TriPeaks won't load - "the wheels on the bus go round and round" as one expert here says :o)

When I click on the MS Solitaire Collection icon I get this:

Pyramid and all the others load OK but not TriPeaks; this is the only I play regularly (to relax!).

I searched the Community and in another thread I found one solution was check for Updates, via my account icon - but I only ever play as a Guest. ***

In another thread I found a link to run the Win10 Apps Trouble-shooter. This is what it found:

then this:

So what should I do next please? If it's the BITS help, do I type the NET etc in CMD? as an Administrator?

Hoping you can help.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-07-09T20:13:46+00:00

    Well put Norman!  I bet $$$ it won't! :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-07-09T10:22:16+00:00

    I did this:

    > Run add/remove and uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

    > Go to STORE and download Microsoft Solitaire Collection and install

    > Run add/remove and uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

    > Go to STORE and download Microsoft Solitaire Collection and install

    > Run add/remove and uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

    > Go to STORE and download Microsoft Solitaire Collection and install

    > Run add/remove and uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

    > Go to STORE and download Microsoft Solitaire Collection and install

    > Run add/remove and uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

    > Go to STORE and download Microsoft Solitaire Collection and install

    Do you think the sixth time will work?

    No wait a minute, I can do better than that.

    How much are you betting that the sixth time will work?

    (Edited to remove some blank lines that were inserted by Microsoft's web site and detracted from my quoted list. It looks like Microsoft's web site was programmed by Microsoft too.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-07-09T09:52:09+00:00

    How many times has this basic suggestion been tried??  It's not as easy as that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-07-09T09:06:51+00:00

    Run add/remove and uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

    Go to STORE and download Microsoft Solitaire Collection and install

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-07-04T10:45:24+00:00

    The X-box forum already has threads where no one solved the problem.

    For those of us who don't have X-boxes, it's better for this thread to remain here.

    So they really don't know what they're doing!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments