Microsoft Solitaire Collection: TriPeaks won't load - Windows 10

Anonymous
2017-03-18T07:46:21+00:00

For three days, TriPeaks won't load - "the wheels on the bus go round and round" as one expert here says :o)

When I click on the MS Solitaire Collection icon I get this:

Pyramid and all the others load OK but not TriPeaks; this is the only I play regularly (to relax!).

I searched the Community and in another thread I found one solution was check for Updates, via my account icon - but I only ever play as a Guest. ***

In another thread I found a link to run the Win10 Apps Trouble-shooter. This is what it found:

then this:

So what should I do next please? If it's the BITS help, do I type the NET etc in CMD? as an Administrator?

Hoping you can help.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-09-06T00:38:20+00:00

    Thanks Christine.  Maybe I just have to wait for a couple of weeks.  I tried all the suggestions and nothing wants to work.  Thanks for letting me know.

    Gary

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-09-05T17:08:38+00:00

    Anybody got anything else,  this didn't work for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-07-22T04:54:45+00:00

    thanks, but this did not work for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-07-22T04:40:00+00:00

    I went to the Spider game and from the menu in the upper left hand corner I clicked on TriPeaks and it has worked since then, but only from the Spider game menu.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-07-22T04:12:08+00:00

    I tried all of this --- have tried each solution proposed so far. 

    I was able to uninstall and reinstall.  Tri-peaks worked once.  When I tried to play a second game, I got the eternal load circle again.   AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments