Thanks Christine. Maybe I just have to wait for a couple of weeks. I tried all the suggestions and nothing wants to work. Thanks for letting me know.
Gary
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For three days, TriPeaks won't load - "the wheels on the bus go round and round" as one expert here says :o)
When I click on the MS Solitaire Collection icon I get this:
Pyramid and all the others load OK but not TriPeaks; this is the only I play regularly (to relax!).
I searched the Community and in another thread I found one solution was check for Updates, via my account icon - but I only ever play as a Guest. ***
In another thread I found a link to run the Win10 Apps Trouble-shooter. This is what it found:
then this:
So what should I do next please? If it's the BITS help, do I type the NET etc in CMD? as an Administrator?
Hoping you can help.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks Christine. Maybe I just have to wait for a couple of weeks. I tried all the suggestions and nothing wants to work. Thanks for letting me know.
Gary
Anybody got anything else, this didn't work for me
thanks, but this did not work for me.
I went to the Spider game and from the menu in the upper left hand corner I clicked on TriPeaks and it has worked since then, but only from the Spider game menu.
I tried all of this --- have tried each solution proposed so far.
I was able to uninstall and reinstall. Tri-peaks worked once. When I tried to play a second game, I got the eternal load circle again. AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!