Hello,
Please refer the following support article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors
Hope this helps you!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am facing a blue screen with the error : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)
and that's is right after using (installing and uninstalling) the following programs :
1- Aero glass W8+ v1.4.5 & then 1.5.2
2- UltraUXThemePatcher_3.1.0 for 14393
3- Theme Signature Bypass
4- UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview
5- OldNewExplorer
6- AGTweaker-1.3.2
The dump file shows on WhoCrashed program
On Mon 13-Feb-17 5:26:27 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\021317-21750-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: win32kfull.sys (win32kfull+0x1A95B6)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFFE60C1D295B6, 0xFFFFB30114ED7400, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32kfull.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.
Any suggestion please?
I'm running now on Safe mode with network
[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
Please refer the following support article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors
Hope this helps you!
Ho, I forgot to mention and ask you.
What version of Volume² are you using.
I'm using the latest beta. (Volume² v1.1.5, build 399 (28.03.2017))
Hi Marco -
I'm using 1.1.5.382 (01.07.16), - a previous beta, but not the latest. Again, with administrator mode (but without reloading hooks).
I also have some mouse events, here's the full details from the Mouse tab:
Tray Mouse Events
L Button single click : Volume Mixer
L Button Double Click: Program Options
Middle button Single Click: Mute On/Off
( ) Enable long mouse clicks (not checked)
Change Sound volume:
( X ) Rotating a mouse wheel over: Taskbar
All following options NOT checked.
You mentioned your screen flashing and then Chrome going black when you ran as administrator - sounds like a GPU driver issue. My chrome will often go black when I've updated to a new graphics driver (and sometimes tells me "Rats! WebGL has hit a snag!". I wonder if the screen dimming that occurs when the UAC prompt appears (b/c of running as Admin) is bugged out for you. I'm running an MSI GTX 970 (v.387.92).
Again, I've had no BSODs since updating to KB4048955 and running Volume2 in Administrator mode (unfortunately, I did both at the same time). I can move files/icons/shortcuts around the desktop and anywhere else without issue.
Do you have Volume2 set to capture the mousewheel anywhere on screen? That's definitely one area of difference between our setups, and seems it might be significant, since your errors happen when moving things on the desktop. I re-read
your post, and you say only on taskbar, like mine.
Ok.
Downloaded the same versions of Volume², same drivers versions (I have a MSI GTX 980) and exactly the same Volume² setting.
After a few tries of drag and drop... BSOD.
I'm screwed.
Thanks for your wonderful information, but I guess I wont get to use Volume².
Best regards.
Hi Guys,
Just a quick update: Not sure if it is a placebo effect or I actually found a workaround, but I currently have downgraded Volume² to stable version 1.1.4.347 ( was earlier using the beta ) and things seem better now, I haven't seen this particular BSOD issue since last two days of normal usage ( obviously including drag-n-drops in Chrome / media players) !!