Hello,
Please refer the following support article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors
Hope this helps you!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am facing a blue screen with the error : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)
and that's is right after using (installing and uninstalling) the following programs :
1- Aero glass W8+ v1.4.5 & then 1.5.2
2- UltraUXThemePatcher_3.1.0 for 14393
3- Theme Signature Bypass
4- UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview
5- OldNewExplorer
6- AGTweaker-1.3.2
The dump file shows on WhoCrashed program
On Mon 13-Feb-17 5:26:27 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\021317-21750-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: win32kfull.sys (win32kfull+0x1A95B6)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFFE60C1D295B6, 0xFFFFB30114ED7400, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32kfull.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.
Any suggestion please?
I'm running now on Safe mode with network
[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
Please refer the following support article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors
Hope this helps you!
Thanks for all the work you did finding this. I've been having the BSOD crash when moving files/folders/shortcuts on 2 PCs. I rolled one back, since I use it at work. My home PC just updated the started experiencing the same crash.
I use Volume2 on both PCs and I also have the MSI Gaming software on my home PC. Once I get home, I'll confirm but I bet this fixes the issue for me.
Thanks again for finding this and sharing the solution. You saved me a lot of testing this weekend!
Just reinstalled Volume², and when I was setting it up, and turn on the "The run program as Administrator", my whole screen turned off and on again, and Chrome window, became all black. I had to restart Chrome.
That was weird.
Going to restart and test it out again.
I use mouse events on task bar and I have the hooks to reload every 500ms.
I'll try different settings and get back to you.
Even if i have already uninstall volume2, i get today another 2 BSOD.
I try to d/l and install the KB4048955....
I have the KB4048955 installed already and still BSOD.
I'm pretty sure, there are dozens of other applications that will trigger BSOD on you machine. Microsoft really screwed the kernel with the Creators Update.
I managed to find out 2 of them that I used to use daily. Volume² and MSI Gaming APP. After removing those, i didn't have any more BSOD.
That doesn't mean there isn't another software that only you use, and is triggering your BSOD.
Just go to "Task Manager" (Ctrl+Shift+Esc), disable all the startup programs and enable one at a time and do the "Mouse dragging files" test after the reboot.
I reinstalled Volume² and disabled everything within the software setup, and still BSOD. No Volume² for me :(