SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

Anonymous
2017-02-13T12:08:22+00:00

I am facing a blue screen with the error : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys) 

and that's is right after using (installing and uninstalling) the following programs :

1- Aero glass W8+ v1.4.5 & then 1.5.2

2- UltraUXThemePatcher_3.1.0 for 14393 

3- Theme Signature Bypass

4- UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview

5- OldNewExplorer

6- AGTweaker-1.3.2

The dump file shows on WhoCrashed program 

On Mon 13-Feb-17 5:26:27 AM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\021317-21750-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: win32kfull.sys (win32kfull+0x1A95B6)

Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFFE60C1D295B6, 0xFFFFB30114ED7400, 0x0)

Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32kfull.sys

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver

Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time. 

and here is the dump file

Any suggestion please?

I'm running now on Safe mode with network

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-11-20T09:21:06+00:00

    I have been following this thread for clues of how to fix it. I even tried the Insider Prewiew program, and with build 17025, the bsod kept happening.

    Uninstalling Volume2 didn't help at all. After disabling all startup programs and looking for the culprit, in my case I found that BSOD were happening because of the Wacom Driver. Once I uninstalled Wacom Driver 6.3.25-5, the BSOD where gone. Afterwards, I installed the same driver again and I didn't get any BSOD while dragging files or links while my wacom tablet was unplugged. Oddly, then I tried again with the wacom tablet plugged in, and I could still freely drag items with no problem whatsoever.

    I installed again the stable version of Volume2, and have all my other startup programs enabled, and so far I haven't got any BSODs when dragging. I will keep testing my system and update if the BSOD come back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-11-20T09:25:52+00:00

    Hello.

    It seems the Volume² stable version 1.1.4.347, well, is stable.

    No BSOD on that version, only in the beta ones.

    I'll keep testing, and get back to you if something happens.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-11-20T21:27:21+00:00

    I think I fixed it. The problem was in parameter LowLevelHooksTimeout which was set to zero.

    A new version is available here:

    https://irzyxa.wordpress.com/downloads/

    Beta 1.1.5.400. Reboot is required

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-11-20T21:41:04+00:00

    He is alive :D 

    I sent you some e-mails. Thanks for coming back and fix this awesome software.

    Best regards,

    Marco Freire

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments