Hello,
Please refer the following support article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors
Hope this helps you!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am facing a blue screen with the error : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)
and that's is right after using (installing and uninstalling) the following programs :
1- Aero glass W8+ v1.4.5 & then 1.5.2
2- UltraUXThemePatcher_3.1.0 for 14393
3- Theme Signature Bypass
4- UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview
5- OldNewExplorer
6- AGTweaker-1.3.2
The dump file shows on WhoCrashed program
On Mon 13-Feb-17 5:26:27 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\021317-21750-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: win32kfull.sys (win32kfull+0x1A95B6)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFFE60C1D295B6, 0xFFFFB30114ED7400, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32kfull.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.
Any suggestion please?
I'm running now on Safe mode with network
[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
Please refer the following support article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors
Hope this helps you!
It won't work. I always used Volume² with administrator option enabled, and still done the BSOD after moving files around with the mouse "drag and drop in the desktop".
Haven't tried to run it with compatibility mode administrator enabled.
Will try it later.
Agreed, thanks to those folks for finding this issue! I hit 2 BSODs in a matter of minutes this morning (having updated to Fall Creator's update a couple of days ago,) and couldn't figure it out.
Exiting Volume² did seem to solve the issue - i was able to work for a couple of hours with no BSOD.
However, looking deeper into the dump file (via WhoCrashed), i saw reference to:
"This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code. "
Made me think, perhaps Volume² can be run as administrator, instead? Sure enough, there's a setting for that in Volume², in the Options menu, System tab. I set it, and then restarted Volume². Been working for 3 hours with no crash - might be worth a try in your case, if you're as dependent on Volume² as I am.
Good luck!
I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to PratikJain4 and to Marco.Freire because you are lifesavers!!!
I don't know if something else is responsible for this issue (BSOD ...) but for sure the Volume² is responsible 100%
I try many times to move files to different "test" folders and at the same time I use to play a music from YouTube in two different browsers (just to stress the "problem").
Result: BSOD in 2 minutes.
I try the same after uninstalling Volume².
Result: Since now....everything OK (I hope to continue like this :)
So, at least Volume² cause troubles!!!
Once again, thank you PratikJain4 & Marco.Freire for your FIX!!!
to everybody: Have a Perfect day, without BSOD!!!!:)
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more