Hello,
Please refer the following support article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors
Hope this helps you!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am facing a blue screen with the error : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)
and that's is right after using (installing and uninstalling) the following programs :
1- Aero glass W8+ v1.4.5 & then 1.5.2
2- UltraUXThemePatcher_3.1.0 for 14393
3- Theme Signature Bypass
4- UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview
5- OldNewExplorer
6- AGTweaker-1.3.2
The dump file shows on WhoCrashed program
On Mon 13-Feb-17 5:26:27 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\021317-21750-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: win32kfull.sys (win32kfull+0x1A95B6)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFFE60C1D295B6, 0xFFFFB30114ED7400, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32kfull.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.
Any suggestion please?
I'm running now on Safe mode with network
[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
Please refer the following support article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors
Hope this helps you!
Hi
When I ran the verifier, now my computer will not even start. It goes to "automatic repair" on start up
Good Day, Today I have just installed Volume² v1.1.5, build 403 and will run that just as I have been while receiving the win32kfull.sys error and report back what I find. Thanks again for updating the program, definitely donating if this is stable! Love it.
I ALSO have been receiving the bsod with volume2 and fall creators update, the win32kfull. Sys to be exact.
It was Volume2 for me also.
Below is the Change Log for Volume2 v1.1.5.400 Beta which can be found here.
Version 1.1.5.400 (20.11.2017)
Fixed BSOD on Windows 10 FCU
Added option Mute when volume is zero
Added drive information on OSD
Fixed Github issue #26
Fixed Github issue #28
Added new hotkeys combinations: MouseX1 + MouseMiddle, MouseX2 + MouseMiddle
Fixed set default device for Windows 10
Fixed Github issue #19
Added new tray skin - Device Icon
Updated web access(to enable use Config.ini parameter UseremoteServer)
Added media keys
Added colorization OSD skins
Fixed OSD context menu
Fixed Tool tip info for Windows 10
Added Indonesian language