Offline map of Iran

Anonymous
2016-08-02T01:23:39+00:00

Last night I updated my brand new Lumia 650 and... Voila! Suddenly the map of Iran is disappeared from the list of offline maps.

Now as far as I know there hasn't been any new sanctions against Iran since yesterday.

So... To remove an existing feature just for fun, well, that's a new level of low, even for M$!!

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-12-24T23:49:18+00:00

    obviously there was political motives behind it. I hate when I see a service to people and travellers has been limited because of some idiotic political reasons especially services that people paid for. how you can ignore all these people....never mind, it was an inaccurate crap anyway.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-12-30T08:01:20+00:00

    is there any other way to solved this problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-01-05T05:48:17+00:00

    Actually I do

    I wish add it again

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-01-07T18:51:52+00:00

    From What method?

    Email ******@hotmail.com or chat With tlgrm: @r_fathany

    TanQ

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-04-13T09:23:10+00:00

    Last night I updated my brand new Lumia 650 and... Voila! Suddenly the map of Iran is disappeared from the list of offline maps.

    Now as far as I know there hasn't been any new sanctions against Iran since yesterday.

    So... To remove an existing feature just for fun, well, that's a new level of low, even for M$!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments