Offline map of Iran

Anonymous
2016-08-02T01:23:39+00:00

Last night I updated my brand new Lumia 650 and... Voila! Suddenly the map of Iran is disappeared from the list of offline maps.

Now as far as I know there hasn't been any new sanctions against Iran since yesterday.

So... To remove an existing feature just for fun, well, that's a new level of low, even for M$!!

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-08-20T18:22:52+00:00

    I can't imagine ... We are insider for your success and you forbidden us from maps....

    HERE maps doesn't provide offline maps for Iran on Android, iOS or Windows. this has nothing to do with Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-08-29T12:36:28+00:00

    I have lumia 920 and same tragedy happened to me...

    I wish I bought Iran or Middle east version of this device (if there is any?). I think this is the problem . Wrong ROM

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-08-29T12:39:26+00:00

    I have lumia 920 and same tragedy happened to me...

    I wish I bought Iran or Middle east version this device (if there is any?). I think this is the problem . Wrong ROM

    no, the "problem" is with the maps provider, not the phone. you can't download something that the maps provider doesn't give to you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-09-09T09:47:34+00:00

    سلام

    اینقدر به مهندسین مایکروسافت گیر ندین نقشه ها بزودی به روز رسانی می شوند و دوباره برمی گردند

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-09-09T10:53:55+00:00

    Read the previous answers. Microsoft has nothing to do with this situation. Also, post in English or use the Arabic forums.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments