Offline map of Iran

Anonymous
2016-08-02T01:23:39+00:00

Last night I updated my brand new Lumia 650 and... Voila! Suddenly the map of Iran is disappeared from the list of offline maps.

Now as far as I know there hasn't been any new sanctions against Iran since yesterday.

So... To remove an existing feature just for fun, well, that's a new level of low, even for M$!!

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-30T16:51:34+00:00

    I have 2 This is discriminatory and definitely will damage Microsoft/Nokia Market in Iran. I have had 3 Lumias so far just for the map. Now that it is removed I hope all Iranians stop buying any Lumia phone again. lets teach them a consumer lesson.        

    I have 3 mobile nokia Lumia, swapping with a samsung old instead. Or I Sell were with 10% real prices. Nobody don't buy nokia phone. Nokia company is in last day life.

    Goodbye Nokia phones. The Chinese phones are better than Nokia phones and its has all country maps. There knows that real mean of business. I thinks that one of mobile company buying Nokia company at near future.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments