Nokia lumia can't connect to Microsoft account.

Anonymous
2017-02-05T20:19:39+00:00

Hi 

I  trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect  try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

55 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-05T14:11:57+00:00

    Please read the answers above.

    The answer is just above your question. Help has already been provided.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-05T15:05:42+00:00

    Store problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-05T15:16:09+00:00

    Store problem

    Read the answer above.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-05T15:59:35+00:00

    Am all good now I bought a new phone seeing how my Nokia Lumia was out dated gunna miss my windows phone but am running android now

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments