Hello there.
I am having this problem right now, I even reseted my phone but it is not able to log in to microsoft, anyhelp would be great. Mine is Lumia 520.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
I trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello there.
I am having this problem right now, I even reseted my phone but it is not able to log in to microsoft, anyhelp would be great. Mine is Lumia 520.
Please tell me you found a way around this,..same issue with my Lumia 1020
Please tell me you found a way around this,..same issue with my Lumia 1020
There is no way around it as it is not a problem with your device - or anybody else's WP8.1 device. It is a problem on the Microsoft side, which has reocurred every few months for the last 3-4 years. They usually fix it within a week of it happening, however this time with the end of all support for WP8.1 devices back in July 2017 and the App store already closed on 16.12.2019 MS might not bother to fix it.
If you go through the many threads on this topic from the last couple of days you will see that all affected devices phones are on WP8.1.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hello ethoguy.
I reported the problem on this site:
...And they actually fixed it for me. You could try it. You must have your IMEI number and your ticket or some kind of document that proofs you are the owner of the device.