Nokia lumia can't connect to Microsoft account.

Anonymous
2017-02-05T20:19:39+00:00

Hi 

I  trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect  try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

55 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-04T18:04:41+00:00

    Hi 

    I  trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect  try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help

    same problem, cant add Microsoft account. date-time settings are ok, have done off background data limit. "we can't connect right now. Wait in a few moments and try again" nokia lumia 635 os 8.10.12397.895. this happened for a while already since June 2018, I can not download anything from the store or update anything. Please help!!

    On a seperate note: I have a spare lumnia 521, which could not shown up in my account because I  hard factory reset using the key power&volume and this phone started to set up as new one but it would not let me connect to the Microsoft page to enter log in/password so all the basic apps of a brand new set up phone are still pending. " Can not connect ...."

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2019-02-11T12:05:05+00:00

    Hi 

    I  trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect  try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help

    I did the same. Same thing has been happening to my nokia 1020 since last 3 days. 

    I have tried every single way but the store does not connect.

    Is there any way of doing it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-02-12T11:48:28+00:00

    Same problem please assist

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-02-12T13:55:05+00:00

    My Nokia Lumia 530 can't connect to the internet what can I do

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments