Nokia lumia can't connect to Microsoft account.

Anonymous
2017-02-05T20:19:39+00:00

Hi 

I  trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect  try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

55 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-10-19T06:36:01+00:00

    I have the same questions, I can't connect to my Microsoft account ,is writing trouble in connection

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-19T09:43:49+00:00

    I have the same questions, I can't connect to my Microsoft account ,is writing trouble in connection

    Then the same answer, provided several times within this thread, would apply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2021-01-15T16:43:33+00:00

    Hi 

    I  trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect  try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-01-15T16:49:40+00:00

    we're having trouble signig in. make sure you have good reception. if you do, you could try again in a little while.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments