Nokia lumia can't connect to Microsoft account.

Anonymous
2017-02-05T20:19:39+00:00

Hi 

I  trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect  try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

55 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2017-02-05T21:04:21+00:00

    same problem, cant add Microsoft account. date-time settings are ok, have done reset many times. "we can't connect right now. Wait in a few moments and try again" nokia lumia 520, windows phone 8.1, 8.10.14219.341

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-02-05T21:14:11+00:00

    I'm having the same issue right now. Could it be that the servers are down? regards, Benny

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-02-09T15:02:55+00:00

    Hello,

    It seems like the issue has been fixed. Can you try signing in again using your Microsoft Account?

    Let us know how it goes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-02-09T17:53:52+00:00

    I succeeded in sign in but lost all the settings of my phone..

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments