Am all good now I bought a new phone seeing how my Nokia Lumia was out dated gunna miss my windows phone but am running android now
Nokia lumia can't connect to Microsoft account.
Hi
I trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
55 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-05-05T15:59:35+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-05-05T15:16:09+00:00 Store problem
Read the answer above.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-05T15:05:42+00:00 Store problem
-
Anonymous
2020-05-05T14:11:57+00:00 Please read the answers above.
The answer is just above your question. Help has already been provided.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more