Im having tne same problem as everyone i have trouble connecting to my microsoft sore on my nokia lumia 520
Nokia lumia can't connect to Microsoft account.
Hi
I trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
55 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-08-16T22:18:43+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-05-31T10:13:20+00:00 I have the same problem. Microsoft reportedly "withdrew support" earlier this year. How can I connect my Lumia phone to the Internet?
Read this:
-
Anonymous
2020-05-31T10:09:16+00:00 Hi
I trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help
I have the same problem. Microsoft reportedly "withdrew support" earlier this year. How can I connect my Lumia phone to the Internet?
-
Anonymous
2020-05-18T08:12:16+00:00 Hello, I can't be able to create a new Microsoft account in my Nokia Lumia 530 dual sim. Plz help
Read the post directly above yours.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-18T07:04:47+00:00 Hello, I can't be able to create a new Microsoft account in my Nokia Lumia 530 dual sim. Plz help