My computer was compromised- virus svchost.exe?

Anonymous
2016-08-30T07:08:19+00:00

Few today my computer strange phenomenon

I'm opening the web page , suddenly shows up table Command Prompt (Admin) and then turn off the ejector

and many other phenomena also itself turned up and turned off the ejector, I do not turn on them up ?

I used UnHacMe, Avira, HitmanPro, Malwarebytes Anti ESET Smart Installer to scan but do not have the virus?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-10-12T16:05:56+00:00

    [Merged]

    I use Virustotal to scan software AdwCleaner

    Should I use anti-virus software AdwCleaner ?

    SHA256: 5ac00723e6a00d86de74f3c50ef99e8f1c3f8976b8f5f484126534cc48308855
    File name: AdwCleaner.exe
    Detection ratio: 3 / 55
    Analysis date: 2016-10-12 15:37:15 UTC ( 1 minute ago )

    3

    2

    ClamAV Win.Trojan.Philadelphia-1 20161012
    Cyren W32/GenBl.AE119043!Olympus 20161012
    Invincea virus.win32.sality.at 20160928
    ALYac 20161012
    AVG 20161012
    AVware 20161012
    Ad-Aware 20161012
    AegisLab 20161012
    AhnLab-V3 20161011
    Alibaba 20161012
    Antiy-AVL 20161012
    Arcabit 20161012
    Avast 20161012
    Avira (no cloud) 20161012
    Baidu 20161012
    BitDefender 20161012
    Bkav 20161012
    CAT-QuickHeal 20161012
    CMC 20161012
    Comodo 20161012
    CrowdStrike Falcon (ML) 20160725
    DrWeb 20161012
    ESET-NOD32 20161012
    Emsisoft 20161012
    F-Prot 20161012
    F-Secure 20161012
    Fortinet 20161012
    GData 20161012
    Ikarus 20161012
    Jiangmin 20161012
    K7AntiVirus 20161012
    K7GW 20161012
    Kaspersky 20161012
    Kingsoft 20161012
    Malwarebytes 20161012
    McAfee 20161012
    McAfee-GW-Edition 20161012
    eScan 20161012
    Microsoft 20161012
    NANO-Antivirus 20161012
    Panda 20161012
    Qihoo-360 20161012
    Rising 20161012
    SUPERAntiSpyware 20161012
    Sophos 20161012
    Symantec 20161012
    Tencent 20161012
    TheHacker 20161011
    TrendMicro 20161012
    TrendMicro-HouseCall 20161012
    VBA32 20161012
    VIPRE 20161012
    ViRobot 20161012
    Yandex 20161011
    Zillya 20161011
    Zoner 20161012
    nProtect 20161012

    Blog | Twitter | *** Email address is removed for privacy ***| Google groups | ToS | Privacy policy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-10-12T16:31:32+00:00

    Previously I used AdwCleaner previous version, have put into Virustotal to scan but no virus

    Here is the latest version AdwCleaner 6.0.2.1 , I no dared to use the ??

    https://toolslib.net/downloads/finish/1/

    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2016-10-12T17:43:42+00:00

    Previously I used AdwCleaner previous version, have put into Virustotal to scan but no virus

    Here is the latest version AdwCleaner 6.0.2.1 , I no dared to use the ??

    https://toolslib.net/downloads/finish/1/

    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

    Of course AdwCleaner downloaded from one of those sites isn't a virus. Why would you think that it is?

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-10-12T18:09:30+00:00

    What browser (exact version) you are using.

    What anti-virus application ****or **** security suite is installed and is your subscription current?

    Is a 3rd party firewall being used in place of the native Windows Firewall ?

    Is this "software firewall" the Windows Firewall or a third-party firewall? If the latter, what is the name of this application ?

    Do you have installed a 3rd-party firewall ?

    If so, try turning OFF that firewall, and turn ON the Windows Firewall instəad.

    What other anti-malware products are installed and running ?

    ~

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-10-12T18:19:59+00:00

    Previously I used AdwCleaner previous version, have put into Virustotal to scan but no virus

    Here is the latest version AdwCleaner 6.0.2.1 , I no dared to use the ??

    https://toolslib.net/downloads/finish/1/

    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

    Of course AdwCleaner downloaded from one of those sites isn't a virus. Why would you think that it is?

    Don

    I assume because of the VT analysis...https://virustotal.com/en/file/5ac00723e6a00d86de74f3c50ef99e8f1c3f8976b8f5f484126534cc48308855/analysis/1476286635/#analysis

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments