My computer was compromised- virus svchost.exe?

Anonymous
2016-08-30T07:08:19+00:00

Few today my computer strange phenomenon

I'm opening the web page , suddenly shows up table Command Prompt (Admin) and then turn off the ejector

and many other phenomena also itself turned up and turned off the ejector, I do not turn on them up ?

I used UnHacMe, Avira, HitmanPro, Malwarebytes Anti ESET Smart Installer to scan but do not have the virus?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-09-26T21:49:34+00:00

    Please help me, I want to get rid of this situation as soon as possible

    You may obtain Microsoft-sponsored (but not necessarily free) support via the Answer Desk => http://answerdesk.microsoftstore.com

    ========================================

    My computer's infected! What do I do now?

        • http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

        • https://forums.malwarebytes.org/?showtopic=9573

        • http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/407147/answers-to-common-security-questions-best-practices/?p=3071944

        • http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc700813.aspx

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2016-09-27T00:55:15+00:00

    Please help me, I want to get rid of this situation as soon as possible

    Thao Nguyen998,

    I've not been convinced, throughout this thread and your other recent posts, that you have a virus/malware problem.

    I think you should Reset your PC to get a clean start.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

    I don't think that you will be satisfied with any less.

    Look over these options carefully regarding the loss of personal files, settings, apps, programs, etc. Should you select one of the options to 'Keep my files" it would still be a good idea to backup Favorites, images, documents, any other data worth saving onto an external hard drive or other storage media.

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-10-02T14:51:56+00:00

    Merged

    Original title: I used Svchost Process Analyzer  to test system it out 15 Wamings found!  it  yes must be is virus no?

    I used Svchost Process Analyzer  to test system it out 15 Wamings found!  it  yes must be is virus no?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-10-02T15:54:40+00:00

    No!

    If you have questions about what these detections by this program may or may not mean, suggest seek advice from www.neuber.com.

    If you are concerned about viruses/malware recommend you seek advice from your antivirus provider or scan with programs such as the Emsisoft Emergency Kit (free) or Malwarebytes Free.

    Emsisoft Emergency Kit: http://blog.emsisoft.com/2015/06/09/how-to-find-and-clean-malware-infections-with-emsisoft-emergency-kit/

    http://blog.emsisoft.com/2015/06/09/how-to-find-and-clean-malware-infections-with-emsisoft-emergency-kit/Malwarebytes Free https://www.malwarebytes.org/free/

    Regards...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-10-04T18:35:27+00:00

    I use Start Commandline Scaner scan

    a2cmd.exe [path] | [parameters]

    Scan types (can be used together):

    /f=[], /files=[path]   Scan files. Full path to file or folder required

       /quick                 Scans all active programs, Spyware Traces and

                              TrackingCookies

       /malware               Good and fast result, but only important folders will

                              be scanned

       /rk, /rootkits         Scan for active Rootkits

       /m,  /memory           Scan Memory for active Malware

       /t,  /traces           Scan for Spyware Traces

    /fh=[handle] /pid=[PID]            Scan file by handle. Process ID of the

                                          handle is required

       /b=[pointer] /bs=[size] /pid=[PID] Scan buffer. Buffer size and process ID

                                          are required

    Scan settings (used with scan types):

    /pup           Alert Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP)

       /a, /archive   Scan in compressed archives (zip, rar, cab)

       /n, /ntfs      Scan in NTFS Alternate Data Streams

       /ac, /advancedcaching       Use advanced caching

       /dda, /directdiskaccess     Use direct disk access

       /l=[], /log=[filepath]      Save a logfile in UNICODE format

       /la=[], /logansi=[filepath] Save a logfile in ANSI format

       /x=[], /ext=[list]          Scan only specified file extensions, comma

                                   delimited

       /xe=[], /extexclude=[list]  Scan all except the specified file extensions

       /wl=[], /whitelist=[file]   Load whitelist items from the file

       /d,     /delete             Delete found objects including references

       /dq,    /deletequick        Delete found objects quickly

       /q=[], /quarantine=[folder] Put found Malware into Quarantine

       /rebootallowed              Allows automatic OS restart, if this is required

                                   to remove found threads

    Malware handling (standalone parameters):

    /ql, /quarantinelist            List all quarantined items

       /qr=[], /quarantinerestore=[n]  Restore the item number n of the quarantine

       /qd=[], /quarantinedelete=[n]   Delete the item number n of the quarantine

    Online updates:

    /u, /update                Update Malware signatures

       /uf=<feed>,

       /updatefeed=<feed>         Update from specified update feed

                                  Applicable only to standalone a2cmd package.

       /proxy=[proxyname:port]    Proxy address and port number

       /proxyuser=[username]      Proxy user name

       /proxypassword=[password]  Proxy user password

    General commands:

    /?, /help            Show help message

    Result codes:

    0 - No infections were found

       1 - Infections were found

    C:\EEK\bin64>

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments