Please help me, I want to get rid of this situation as soon as possible
My computer was compromised- virus svchost.exe?
Few today my computer strange phenomenon
I'm opening the web page , suddenly shows up table Command Prompt (Admin) and then turn off the ejector
and many other phenomena also itself turned up and turned off the ejector, I do not turn on them up ?
I used UnHacMe, Avira, HitmanPro, Malwarebytes Anti ESET Smart Installer to scan but do not have the virus?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2016-09-26T13:55:59+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-09-26T14:48:59+00:00 You may wish to contact Microsoft support directly, although there may be a fee:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us
Select the "Contact Us" link.
-
Anonymous
2016-09-26T16:23:06+00:00 My computer before using Windows 8.1 copyrighted, then update a free upgrade to Windows 10 Home copyrighted
Computer then virus infected should i reinstall Windows, I installed the wrong partition, my computer does not start
I out store thanks to reinstall
Store using USB to reinstall upgrade to Windows 10 Pro that does not tell me.
I later checked virus scanning and removal KMSpico and I understood store was deliberately reinstall Windows crack give me but do not tell me
I use HitmanPro scan it out doubt svchost.exe file
I use Svchost Process Analyzer to scan it out virus ? delete them in any way?
-
Anonymous
2016-09-26T16:33:59+00:00 I use Security Task Manager to check
-
Rob Koch 26,175 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2016-09-26T16:36:43+00:00 Thao,
You keep starting new threads with the same information when your problem is actually with the English language.
No one is responding to you because they don't understand your translated text and so don't think they can help you.
Instead of continuing with translation, try picking your own (Vietnamese ?) language by clicking the globe by the word English on this page below. Then post in your native language in that forum.
Rob