My computer was compromised- virus svchost.exe?

Anonymous
2016-08-30T07:08:19+00:00

Few today my computer strange phenomenon

I'm opening the web page , suddenly shows up table Command Prompt (Admin) and then turn off the ejector

and many other phenomena also itself turned up and turned off the ejector, I do not turn on them up ?

I used UnHacMe, Avira, HitmanPro, Malwarebytes Anti ESET Smart Installer to scan but do not have the virus?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-09-23T11:37:45+00:00

    I use Security Task Manager to check

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bi2I4h58gY

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-09-23T12:17:06+00:00

    Postings in account  " loan100 "  also is of me, when I reinstall Windows idea that  old account was deleted so I created a new account

    But when you examine old account still remains

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2016-09-23T13:07:52+00:00

    Postings in account  " loan100 "  also is of me, when I reinstall Windows idea that  old account was deleted so I created a new account

    But when you examine old account still remains

    Hi,

    You obviously have 2 accounts here. Please select and use only one of these accounts.

    Optional... You may delete an account from your profile> Edit Profile

    (at the bottom) Delete my profile.

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-09-24T07:16:42+00:00

    Sorry the you!  I wrote shortage,  account Truong Loan is also my,  

    I have all 3 accounts to I delete go 2 accounts  

    Looking forward to the you help?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-09-24T08:20:43+00:00

    I deleted 2 account Truong Loan and loan100

      the you help, how remove virus svchost.exe??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments