[Merged]
I use UnHackMe to scan it out suspicion a file and I have delete
It yes dangerous?
C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pkedcjkdefgpdelpbcmbmeomcjbeemfm\5216.530.0.14_0
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Few today my computer strange phenomenon
I'm opening the web page , suddenly shows up table Command Prompt (Admin) and then turn off the ejector
and many other phenomena also itself turned up and turned off the ejector, I do not turn on them up ?
I used UnHacMe, Avira, HitmanPro, Malwarebytes Anti ESET Smart Installer to scan but do not have the virus?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
[Merged]
I use UnHackMe to scan it out suspicion a file and I have delete
It yes dangerous?
C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pkedcjkdefgpdelpbcmbmeomcjbeemfm\5216.530.0.14_0
You can check the file here. It may still be a suspicious file even if it shows clean.
I opened software Camtasia Studio up been a while, suddenly Webcam automatically pop up, I do not to turn it on?
Then I used Rkill to scan:
Rkill 2.8.4 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/
Copyright 2008-2016 BleepingComputer.com
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic308364.html
Program started at: 08/30/2016 02:10:16 PM in x64 mode.
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro
Checking for Windows services to stop:
* No malware services found to stop.
Checking for processes to terminate:
* C:\Users\MyPC\Downloads\unikey42RC4-140823-win64\UniKeyNT.exe (PID: 6248) [UP-HEUR]
1 proccess terminated!
Checking Registry for malware related settings:
* No issues found in the Registry.
Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.
Performing miscellaneous checks:
* No issues found.
Checking Windows Service Integrity:
* gagp30kx [Missing Service]
* IEEtwCollectorService [Missing Service]
* IoQos [Missing Service]
* nv_agp [Missing Service]
* TimeBroker [Missing Service]
* uagp35 [Missing Service]
* uliagpkx [Missing Service]
* WcsPlugInService [Missing Service]
* wpcfltr [Missing Service]
* WSService [Missing Service]
* agp440 [Missing ImagePath]
* AJRouter => %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted [Incorrect ImagePath]
* WpnService => %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs [Incorrect ImagePath]
* vmicrdv => %SystemRoot%\System32\icsvcext.dll [Incorrect ServiceDLL]
* vmicvss => %SystemRoot%\System32\icsvcext.dll [Incorrect ServiceDLL]
Searching for Missing Digital Signatures:
* No issues found.
Checking HOSTS File:
* HOSTS file entries found:
127.0.0.1 activation.cloud.techsmith.com
127.0.0.1 oscount.techsmith.com
127.0.0.1 updater.techsmith.com
127.0.0.1 camtasiatudi.techsmith.com
127.0.0.1 tsccloud.cloudapp.net
127.0.0.1 assets.cloud.techsmith.com
Program finished at: 08/30/2016 02:11:28 PM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 1 minute(s), and 11 seconds(s)
Camtasia Studio files too much I do not have the patience to scan all
I check to see if computer yes infected keylog virus or not , the results are not there
Why is my computer yes such strange phenomenon?
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393]
(c) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
C:\Users\MyPC>tasklist /m bpkhk.dll
INFO: No tasks are running which match the specified criteria.
C:\Users\MyPC>tasklist /m Ekey.dll
INFO: No tasks are running which match the specified criteria.
C:\Users\MyPC>
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more