My computer was compromised- virus svchost.exe?

Anonymous
2016-08-30T07:08:19+00:00

Few today my computer strange phenomenon

I'm opening the web page , suddenly shows up table Command Prompt (Admin) and then turn off the ejector

and many other phenomena also itself turned up and turned off the ejector, I do not turn on them up ?

I used UnHacMe, Avira, HitmanPro, Malwarebytes Anti ESET Smart Installer to scan but do not have the virus?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-09-23T11:36:32+00:00

    svchost.exe

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-09-23T11:34:40+00:00

    I use HitmanPro scan it  out doubt svchost.exe file

    I use Svchost Process Analyzer to scan it out virus ? delete them in any way?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGa1rBA-JA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-09-23T11:28:52+00:00

    My computer before using Windows 8.1 copyrighted, then update a free upgrade to Windows 10 Home copyrighted

    Computer then virus infected should i reinstall Windows, I installed the wrong partition, my computer does not start

    I out store thanks to reinstall 

    Store using USB to reinstall upgrade to Windows 10 Pro that does not tell me.

    I later checked virus scanning and removal KMSpico and I understood store was deliberately reinstall Windows crack give me but do not tell me


    I do not dare delete svchost.exe file and new reinstall Windows clean directly from the hard drive day September 6, 2016

    But be for some time the file svchost.exe infected back?

    I do not ever use the Norton Removal Tool and McAfee Removal Tool?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more