My computer was compromised- virus svchost.exe?

Anonymous
2016-08-30T07:08:19+00:00

Few today my computer strange phenomenon

I'm opening the web page , suddenly shows up table Command Prompt (Admin) and then turn off the ejector

and many other phenomena also itself turned up and turned off the ejector, I do not turn on them up ?

I used UnHacMe, Avira, HitmanPro, Malwarebytes Anti ESET Smart Installer to scan but do not have the virus?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T11:18:34+00:00

    Previously I used AdwCleaner previous version, have put into Virustotal to scan but no virus

    Here is the latest version AdwCleaner 6.0.2.1 , I no dared to use the ??

    https://toolslib.net/downloads/finish/1/

    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

    Of course AdwCleaner downloaded from one of those sites isn't a virus. Why would you think that it is?

    Don

    I assume because of the VT analysis...https://virustotal.com/en/file/5ac00723e6a00d86de74f3c50ef99e8f1c3f8976b8f5f484126534cc48308855/analysis/1476286635/#analysis

    Three out of 58(?) programs found it to be suspicious. False detections happen. The arrow is in the center of green declaring it to be, essentially, safe.

    Don

    Yep.

    That's what I think, too, and what I assume was being asked by Loan74- a confirmation....

    Thank you I was understand

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T07:45:00+00:00

    What browser (exact version) you are using.

    What anti-virus application ****or **** security suite is installed and is your subscription current?

    Is a 3rd party firewall being used in place of the native Windows Firewall ?

    Is this "software firewall" the Windows Firewall or a third-party firewall? If the latter, what is the name of this application ?

    Do you have installed a 3rd-party firewall ?

    If so, try turning OFF that firewall, and turn ON the Windows Firewall instəad.

    What other anti-malware products are installed and running ?

    ~

    I use browser  Chorme 53.0.2785.143 m (64-bit)

    I am using  antivirus software Windows Defender, and I using  firewall Windows Firewall

    I do not install antivirus  software  other

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2016-10-12T20:15:24+00:00

    Previously I used AdwCleaner previous version, have put into Virustotal to scan but no virus

    Here is the latest version AdwCleaner 6.0.2.1 , I no dared to use the ??

    https://toolslib.net/downloads/finish/1/

    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

    Of course AdwCleaner downloaded from one of those sites isn't a virus. Why would you think that it is?

    Don

    I assume because of the VT analysis...https://virustotal.com/en/file/5ac00723e6a00d86de74f3c50ef99e8f1c3f8976b8f5f484126534cc48308855/analysis/1476286635/#analysis

    Three out of 58(?) programs found it to be suspicious. False detections happen. The arrow is in the center of green declaring it to be, essentially, safe.

    Don

    Yep.

    That's what I think, too, and what I assume was being asked by Loan74- a confirmation....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2016-10-12T20:05:56+00:00

    Previously I used AdwCleaner previous version, have put into Virustotal to scan but no virus

    Here is the latest version AdwCleaner 6.0.2.1 , I no dared to use the ??

    https://toolslib.net/downloads/finish/1/

    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

    Of course AdwCleaner downloaded from one of those sites isn't a virus. Why would you think that it is?

    Don

    I assume because of the VT analysis...https://virustotal.com/en/file/5ac00723e6a00d86de74f3c50ef99e8f1c3f8976b8f5f484126534cc48308855/analysis/1476286635/#analysis

    Three out of 58(?) programs found it to be suspicious. False detections happen. The arrow is in the center of green declaring it to be, essentially, safe.

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments