I deleted 2 account Truong Loan and loan100
the you help, how remove virus svchost.exe??
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Few today my computer strange phenomenon
I'm opening the web page , suddenly shows up table Command Prompt (Admin) and then turn off the ejector
and many other phenomena also itself turned up and turned off the ejector, I do not turn on them up ?
I used UnHacMe, Avira, HitmanPro, Malwarebytes Anti ESET Smart Installer to scan but do not have the virus?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I deleted 2 account Truong Loan and loan100
the you help, how remove virus svchost.exe??
Sorry the you! I wrote shortage, account Truong Loan is also my,
I have all 3 accounts to I delete go 2 accounts
Looking forward to the you help?
Postings in account " loan100 " also is of me, when I reinstall Windows idea that old account was deleted so I created a new account
But when you examine old account still remains
Hi,
You obviously have 2 accounts here. Please select and use only one of these accounts.
Optional... You may delete an account from your profile> Edit Profile
(at the bottom) Delete my profile.
Don
Postings in account " loan100 " also is of me, when I reinstall Windows idea that old account was deleted so I created a new account
But when you examine old account still remains
I use Security Task Manager to check