I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia phone

Anonymous
2017-02-06T18:50:24+00:00

I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia 640LTE phone-

I have recently reset my phone.

When going through the setup process I was unable to sign in.

Thus, I am unable to download apps or sync my devices

I have followed all the hints, tips & steps that I have found on this site as well as many others on the internet.

Reset time manually

Checked for updates

Rebooted phone without sim

Connected wifi / sim data

Reset phone

...

Unfortunately without any success.

If anyone has a solution for me, please may you assists =)

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-21T10:50:02+00:00

    I am suffering the same issue.

    I recently reser my lumia 540, but i can't sign in to my microsoft account.

    i am unable to download any app from microsoft store.

    please provide any solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-01-21T15:50:23+00:00

    Ineed help also

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2020-01-21T16:38:00+00:00

    I need help also

    With what ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-01-22T07:44:26+00:00

    I am too unable to login my Microsoft account after resetting my phone which is Lumia 540 it has been more than a month still not working do not know what to do ....

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2020-01-22T10:11:35+00:00

    I am too unable to login my Microsoft account after resetting my phone which is Lumia 540 it has been more than a month still not working do not know what to do ....

    If your phone is still on WP8.1 you will not be able to log in to your account. You need to upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile by using the Over the Cable Updater which can be downloaded to a PC from here:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56726

    There is a readme file with instructions included in the installation, please read it before proceeding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments