I have same problem but I'm using Nokia Lumia 1520
I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia phone
I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia 640LTE phone-
I have recently reset my phone.
When going through the setup process I was unable to sign in.
Thus, I am unable to download apps or sync my devices
I have followed all the hints, tips & steps that I have found on this site as well as many others on the internet.
Reset time manually
Checked for updates
Rebooted phone without sim
Connected wifi / sim data
Reset phone
...
Unfortunately without any success.
If anyone has a solution for me, please may you assists =)
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
54 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2020-04-28T16:09:33+00:00 -
RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2020-04-03T12:41:14+00:00 Am trying to sign in to email+accounts on Microsoft windows phone and it has been failing throughout and it is saying { we are having troouble signing in. make sure you have good reception.if you do,you could try again later]
so help me to resolve the issues because i cant visit store
Read this:
-
Anonymous
2020-04-03T06:10:43+00:00 Am trying to sign in to email+accounts on Microsoft windows phone and it has been failing throughout and it is saying { we are having troouble signing in. make sure you have good reception.if you do,you could try again later]
so help me to resolve the issues because i cant visit store
-
Anonymous
2020-02-06T20:31:04+00:00 Support for Windows Phone 8.1 ended on July 11, 2017. That was announced years ago.
See this faq
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4036480/windows-phone-8-1-end-of-support-faq
After December 16, 2019, the Store in Windows Phone 8.1 will no longer be available for downloading new apps or reinstalling previously downloaded apps.
Should come as no surprise.