get android
I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia phone
I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia 640LTE phone-
I have recently reset my phone.
When going through the setup process I was unable to sign in.
Thus, I am unable to download apps or sync my devices
I have followed all the hints, tips & steps that I have found on this site as well as many others on the internet.
Reset time manually
Checked for updates
Rebooted phone without sim
Connected wifi / sim data
Reset phone
...
Unfortunately without any success.
If anyone has a solution for me, please may you assists =)
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
54 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-06-26T01:05:54+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-06-26T01:03:51+00:00 Everyone with windows phone has beeripped off Microsoft has screwyou
-
RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2020-06-21T16:32:06+00:00 I also have the same problem. Plz inform me if anyone find the solution. 1041
Just read the thread, the solution is there.
-
Anonymous
2020-06-21T14:46:49+00:00 I also have the same problem. Plz inform me if anyone find the solution. 1041
-
RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2020-04-28T20:57:36+00:00 I have same problem but I'm using Nokia Lumia 1520
Read the post above yours.