I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia phone

Anonymous
2017-02-06T18:50:24+00:00

I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia 640LTE phone-

I have recently reset my phone.

When going through the setup process I was unable to sign in.

Thus, I am unable to download apps or sync my devices

I have followed all the hints, tips & steps that I have found on this site as well as many others on the internet.

Reset time manually

Checked for updates

Rebooted phone without sim

Connected wifi / sim data

Reset phone

...

Unfortunately without any success.

If anyone has a solution for me, please may you assists =)

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-04T09:04:40+00:00

    I have the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2020-07-27T08:54:07+00:00

    I have the same issue. I don't understand why microsoft is not fixing the issue. I love the windows lumia phones but this is real torturing. At least, microsoft could allow users to login to store even if they plan to stop producing lumia phones. Microsoft is forcing people to stop use lumia phones. This is very bad. 

    We are waiting for the come back of Microsoft lumia phones. 

    There is no issue to fix, support officially ended. For more details read here:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mobiledevices/forum/all/error-accessing-the-app-store-and-not-being-able/309d5e31-921c-45df-9d61-cf94c9bcbd1e

    Microsoft Lumia phones are not coming back. FYI, their production stopped in 2016, so it's not a plan, it's fact. The production facilities were also sold off at the time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-26T01:35:14+00:00

    I have the same issue. I don't understand why microsoft is not fixing the issue. I love the windows lumia phones but this is real torturing. Atleast, microsoft could allow users to login to store even if they plan to stop producing lumia phones. Microsoft is forcing people to stop use lumia phones. This is very bad. 

    We are waiting for the come back of Microsoft lumia phones.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-24T18:56:27+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-24T18:47:05+00:00

    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia 640LTE phone-

    I have recently reset my phone.

    When going through the setup process I was unable to sign in.

    Thus, I am unable to download apps or sync my devices

    I have followed all the hints, tips & steps that I have found on this site as well as many others on the internet.

    Reset time manually

    Checked for updates

    Rebooted phone without sim

    Connected wifi / sim data

    Reset phone

    ...

    Unfortunately without any success.

    If anyone has a solution for me, please may you assists =)

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments